Where will you be in January 2013? Why not join me in attending Affiliate Summit West 2013 in Las Vegas? Business owners and aspiring Entrepreneurs are likely to uncover new opportunities in the same industry.
That’s because every day new merchants are offering commissions on their products and services in exchange for sending buyers to their shopping carts. They are discovering the benefit that running an affiliate program brings to the bottom line. Where else are you able to make your sales cost a variable expense, allowing you to do more marketing for considerably less.
Entrepreneurs who want to start their own business discover the minimal upfront cost giving them the opportunity to be profitable in as little as a few months. Some have actually launched their business utilizing computers connected to the Internet in coffee shops and public libraries. Where else could you start a business like that?
Newbie Affiliate Marketers often ask if they should make the investment to attend Affiliate Summit. They want to know if they will get a return on the investment. That answer depends on what your goals are.
Affiliate Summit West 2013 Reasons To Attend
- Network and learn from the top bloggers and Affiliate Marketers in the world
- Connect with merchants personally. If merchants know you personally, you’re likely to get accepted into their Affiliate Programs
- Educational sessions are extremely valuable. Experts give you feedback on what you’re doing right and what you need to fix. The Pros love to give back because they were in your shoes not too long ago.
- Las Vegas is a great place to go in the middle of the winter. Get out of the freezing cold and go have some fun!
- The parties are out of this world. Everything from celebrities to relaxing cocktail parties where you can visit with others in the industry.
- The Newcomers Program which is unique to this industry. Connect up with an experienced marketer and have them help you find the connections you’re looking for.
Why You Shouldn’t Attend Affiliate Summit West 2013
- You’re going to Vegas so you can party and you don’t care about your business
- You already are a self-professed expert and are the smartest person in the Affiliate Marketing industry. Nobody has anything on you or will be able to teach you something new.
- You’re not willing to invest sweat equity into your business. You’ve got money and you want somebody else to do it for you.
- You don’t want to be successful in Affiliate Marketing
As you can see, there are many reasons why you should or should not go to Affiliate Summit West 2013 in Las Vegas. It’s a ways a way, but now is the time to get signed up for what will be the best event ever. I’ll be there and hope you will too!